Fjallraven Fjällräven Kånken Art Green Fable Best Sale
- Originally designed for Swedish school children in 1978, the Fjällräven Kånken Art pack is made for both children and adults looking for a stylish backpack with exclusive art prints by Swedish artists that embody the natural Nordic environment.
- 'Landscape' prints by Eric Olovsson are meant to capture the beauty and changing weather of colorful Nordic sunsets. 'Fable' prints by Cecilia Heikkilä captures the nature and wildlife of dark, dense Scandinavian forests.
- Durable G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S recycled polyester and organic cotton fabric shell repels moisture for long lasting wear.
- Main compartment to hold all your daily essentials.
- Front zip pocket for additional storage.
- Side slip pocket for water bottle.
- Dual top handles with snap closure for toting.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a comfortable fit.
- Fjällräven® logo patch on front.
- Part of Fjällräven's Arctic Fox initiative.
- Volume: 16 L.
- G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 30 in
- Strap Drop: 12 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz